Do you want to be a part of something significant and grow as an individual in a thriving culture together with a fun and professional team? If your answer is ”heck yes, a thousand times yes” (we will also accept yes, of course and why the fudge not) iGoMoon is the place for you. We started as a traditional web agency, but today we are a Digital Agency that specializes in HubSpot website development.
What is iGoMoon
Today iGoMoon is evolving into a hybrid agency, by combining inbound marketing, Hubspot website development and design. 80% of our clients are service based companies in Scandinavia. We help them find a better way to generate leads, nurture relationships and close new business online.
Who are you?
We are looking for a business-minded web developer who is highly motivated, loves an entrepreneurial (bootstrapping) environment and is able to work both independently and in a team. To become successful in this position you should be efficient and structured, always with the main purpose to help our customers reach their business goals.
In this position you will:
- Work with front end/web development in several parallel projects.
- Participate in workshops and meetings with our clients.
- Be responsible for your clients success and proactively help them reach their goals.
- Strive to be the top HubSpot developer in Europe (and the world).
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience from working with web development
- Experience in Hubspot is a big advantage
- Knowledge within MySQL, Linux, WordPress, Laravel is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, is a requirement
- Has web development as your primary hobby
- A burning desire to create a future for yourself
You are dedicated
You love your job, you’re passionate about the web and you love learning. You are flexible and have the ability to work independently but still being a team player who likes to collaborate with your colleagues. iGoMoon is a company that breathes the spirit of an entrepreneurial environment and dedication. We aim big. If you are business-oriented, prestige less and have a positive attitude, this is the place for you.
Is this you? I mean, of course it is you, but are you the one we are looking for? Are you ready to be a part of a brave, crisp and fun team? Do not hesitate to apply for the position with your CV and cover letter to Mattias Grönborg.
The captain of this rocketing adventure. He has crafted this agency through sleeping on an a IKEA couch between a wine-cellar and a garbage room and by not hesitating to hand our back rubs to his employees.
The best way to connect with him is on Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/MattGron
Företagande ligger i utförandet - åtminstone om du frågar Mattias. Vem som helst kan få en idé, men bara ett fåtal kan genomföra dem. Efter 15 års arbete inom försäljning, bestämde han sig för att börja sin egen resa.
Följ hans resa på